Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Name Change Offical *Helpful tips*

Well, I guess it's official we have been married for over a month and now I have finally changed my name on everything.... my social, my drivers lsc, credit cards etc. It's all still a little odd, it's going to take me some time to get used to. I had to sign my name today to a check and I went to sign my previous name, I totally forgot that I have a new last name now!! 


Helpful change check list for a bride:

  • Social Security-( Do this first)
  • Driver's license
  • Mail Delivery
  • Driver's license
  • Car Registration
  • Voter Registration
  • Social Security
  • School Records
  • Professional Records
  • Employee Records
  • Business Cards
  • Stationary
  • Checking Accounts
  • Savings Accounts
  • Loans
  • Credit Cards
  • Passport

Just for fun I thought I should post some picutres of my husband and I on our wedding day!

This was taken by someone's Iphone, we are still waiting for our professional pictures! Hopefully they will be here soon!

1 comment:

  1. Well, changing your name wouldn’t be difficult for you if you know the proper procedure and you have all the important documents with you. Before you start with the process, make sure that you are really prepared and that your papers are all set.


    Kimora Avery

    ReplyDelete