Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy October *Some fall Decor*

Happy October everyone!!

Even though I reside in a pretty humid state, I am just so excited that fall is here! Fall is my favorite season for many reasons. The first reason is the colors, I absolutely love the browns, deep reds, oranges, and dark greens! The second reason I love fall is because the weather starts changing. Their is nothing better then a cool fall night, or brisk fall morning. Where it's cool enough to wear a hoodie but not cold enough to wear a winter coat.

I wanted to show everyone some of my fall/Halloween decor:

This is my china closet and hutch: I added silk leaves on a vine, and a F pumpkin that lights up.

This is our dining room table and chandelier, I added the leaves on the vine around the chandelier and the fabulous fall colors for the place mats and napkins.

This is the area by our entry way, I used the leaves on the vine here as well. Along with pumpkin decor on the knobs.


My friend and I made our own wreaths and put the our last name initial on it.


These are my hurricane votive candles filled with mini pine cones, acorns, some orange mini beads to add more color.
Normally I would have shells in these hurricanes but for each season I put in different objects to add special decorative touches to the house.

This is a center piece I made, in the vase I have mini pine cones, mini decorative pumpkins, orange beads and acorns.

This is one of my lanterns that has mini pine cones, mini decorative pumpkins, orange beads and acorns.


This is part of our kitchen i gathered a group of decorative pumpkins by a centerpiece that I bought from Kirklands.


This is a little centerpiece that I put together for on top of our guest bedroom toilet.


Some more Halloween Decor!

This is just some of my fall/Halloween decor... we will add more around the house as it gets closer to Halloween.
 
All of my little fillers were bought at Joann Fabrics and Michaels with their fabulous coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment